Toilet Hire East Sussex
Keeping schools, offices, building sites and factories safe
Covid protection to keep your premises open
Brand new loos for Autumn 2020
Deep cleaned weekly with covid compliant product
Ladies, Gents, Staff, Pupils signage
Tel. 01424 892123
Terms & Conditions
1. We will comply at all times with the Environmental Protection and Health & Safety legislation
2. We will co-operate with the client in the discharge of the client’s duties under relevant legislation
3. Unbiased advice on numbers of units to meet the need and the location of the clients needs
4. The agreed number of units shall be installed at the correct location on the day agreed (At least 48 hours notice needs to be given by either party should this need to be changed). Units will be clean and in all respects usable
5. Where effluent is collected it will be disposed of in accordance with the principles contained in the Environmental Protection Act regulations 1991
6. Toilets will be serviced on a regular basis and a record of servicing will be kept. Servicing will include replenishment of consumables and may include emptying and recharging with water and toilet chemical additive
7. The client/hirer will keep the toilet/s within 33 feet for our service trailer for emptying/servicing
8. Every effort will be made to collect units to meet the client’s requirements. At least 48 hours notice needs to be given by either party should this need to be changed
9. Whilst the possibility of spillage is remote, in the event of spillage occurring, every effort will be made to control the situation and protect the environment
10. In adverse weather conditions, emptying/servicing or removal of the toilet/s may be delayed or postponed
11. The client/hirer will be responsible for any loss or damage to the toilet/s once Meridian Toilet Hire has delivered to the location agreed. When toilets are lost, stolen or damaged and cannot be retrieved by us, the hire will be deemed to end when the client/hirer pays to us the invoiced charges for the loss of the toilet/s. Charges for loss or damage will be based on current replacement values with due allowance for fair wear and tear
12. If portable toilet/s are blown or pushed over, when on hire, a charge will be incurred for replacing/cleaning.
13. If the toilet is involved in any accident, we the owners must be notified immediately
14. The client/hirer shall not re-hire, sub let or lend to any third party without the written consent of us the owner
15. The toilet/s shall not be moved to another site or location without Meridian Toilet Hire permission
16. Hire will commence on the date agreed by both parties and will cease on the date agreed by both parties. Charges will be calculated on a weekly/daily basis as agreed from the initial agreement
17. The client/hirer will allow access for delivery and removal of the unit/s. If access for removal is not possible due to obstructions, then you will be liable for those days/weeks hire.
18. The client/hirer will allow access for the weekly service/pump out. If access is not possible within 15 minutes to the toilet/s, the pump out/service will be aborted until the following week. Additional pump outs/services are £75.00 plus VAT
19. All payments are in advance or on the day of delivery where an issue of an invoice will be provided, or unless a credit facility has been granted by us in writing. We the owner may terminate the hire in the event of the client/hirer failing to comply with the owner’s payment terms. Payment shall not be deemed to be made until we the owners have received either cash or cleared funds in the respect of the full amount outstanding as agreed by both parties
20. Insurance is the clients/hirers responsibility once the toilet/s have been delivered
21. Meridian Toilet Hire shall not be liable for death or personal injury arising from your negligence.
22. Meridian Toilet Hire shall not be liable for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable at the time of entering into the contract
23. All invoice queries must be notified to us the owner in writing within 14 days
24. Cancellation period for event portable toilets and luxury toilet trailers. In the event of cancellation, the 50% deposit will be forfeited. If the full balance of monies has been paid, then the whole amount will be forfeited. If the customer wishes to postpone the event to a different date, then we may agree to the new date, if that date is available, otherwise the monies will be forfeited. 25. Cancellation of site/construction portable toilets. Meridian Toilet Hire require at least 2 working days notice of cancellation for a full refund. Otherwise, a minimum administration charge of £75.00 plus VAT will be applicable. If you wish to delay the hire, 2 working days notice is required.
26. Complaints will be dealt with utmost urgency